Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's Happening at Lickety Stitch

Sharon has been doing all the blogging so I thought I should add a post today - and show a little of what is happening at the shop.

On Wednesday afternoons we have an ongoing class where quilters can come and work on their current project.  We provide the instruction and guidance they need and they work at their own pace on the project of their choice. If you would like to join us in the following weeks, call and reserve a spot.
Today Terry was working on a Snap It! bag and Jane was binding a quilt.  Both turned out really nice, I might add!




Our fabric sales rep from Troy was through earlier in the week and I ordered a new line that just came out featuring wildlife.  Here are a few pictures of the quilts that were made from this line.  It should be in the store within a couple weeks. 

Until next time,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I really like the store and am happy to see it doing so well. Karen, or any of her staff, are never to busy to help me match my selections and make sure they all coordinate. I need a lot of help sometimes and they always seem happy to help. That is what makes a good store GREAT!

    ReplyDelete