Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Our website is a constant Work in Progress, WIP, because we are getting new fabrics in on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis.  But today I would like to share my (Sharon's) first WIP for the brick & mortar portion of the shop.

Last week I shared this fun & quick lap quilt kit.  Well, I got the opportunity to make a sample.  I have reached a point, where I am very nearly done, but there is a bit of unpicking that needs to happen before I can continue. Oops!


I am piecing them into larger blocks before putting everything together.  I just wish it would cool down enough that I could get back into my sewing room to finish!

Here is one of the completed blocks.


Be sure to check out our sale on all Moda Pre-Cuts!


I have been linking up my personal blog to Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday for several weeks now.  I really love it so be sure to swing by to say Hi, and tell Lee I sent you.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love fun and quick. That's always good for Christmas gifts! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete